Birmingham Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal accusations are frightening. No one wants to lose their freedom, and some convictions can cause you to lose your civil rights.
With over 35 years of experience in the justice system, Fraiberg & Pernie knows how to present your case in court. A former prosecutor, Matthew A. Fraiberg understands the ins and outs of the job, and he can find inconsistencies in criminal accusations. Eric L. Pernie was a police officer for over ten years and now uses his insider knowledge to stand alongside the accused.
You are innocent until proven guilty, and sometimes, the state needs to be reminded of that fact. We are here to do just that.
Don’t try to fight your charges alone. Set up a free consultation today at (248) 440-7936.
Cases We Handle
We have the skills to defend against a wide variety of charges.
Our defense practice can fight against:
- Drug offenses, including medical marijuana
- Driver’s license offenses – we can also help with restoring a license
- Probation offenses
- Violence charges
- Reckless driving offenses
We can also handle criminal record expungement.
DUI and OWI Defense in Birmingham
We also serve the metro Detroit area in defending against DUI and OWI accusations. Michigan is tough on people charged with these crimes. Legal penalties include steep fines and jail time. Multiple offenses can send the convicted to prison. Let us help fight for your freedom.
- (OUID) Operating under the influence of drugs
- (OUIL) Operating under the influence of liquor
- (OUIN) Operating under the influence of narcotics
- (OWI) Operating while impaired
- (OWVI) Operating while visibly impaired
- (OWPD) Operating with the presence of drugs
- (UBAL) Unlawful blood alcohol level
We Are Ready to Listen
We know how it is when you’ve been arrested and charged for a crime, because we used to do the charging. After all the accusations and being told what happened, you’re ready for your side to be heard. This is why our firm exists. We want your story to be told in court.
Our DUI defense team is waiting to hear from you. Call (248) 440-7936 or click here now.