Being accused of a crime is scary, and you may be worried about what’s going to happen to you and your loved ones if you are convicted. Our firm is committed to providing personalized legal representation and effective advocacy for people like you.
At Fraiberg & Pernie, we believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty and should be given a fair chance to fight criminal charges—including you. Our legal team has the strong, knowledgeable help you need to achieve a positive outcome and keep your charges from upending your life. Let us help you make a strong case.
Call (248) 440-7936 to speak to a member of our team and get started today.
Criminal Cases We Handle in Oak Park
We know that no two cases are the same, which is why we take the time to listen, understand, and work with you to provide the best defense possible. Our criminal defense attorneys in Oak Park handle a variety of criminal matters, including:
- Medical marijuana offenses
- Expunging criminal records
- Drug possession
- Drug possession by a minor
- Driving with a suspended license
- Getting your driver’s license restored
- Assault and violence
- Probation violations
- Reckless driving
Even if your charges are not listed here, we may still be able to help give you a voice in court and protect you during your criminal proceedings.
DUI & OWI in Oak Park
We serve clients experiencing a wide variety of criminal charges—and when it comes to driving under the influence, Michigan has quite the handful. Criminal driving charges we handle include:
- Driving while license denied (DWLD)
- Driving while license revoked (DWLR)
- Driving while license suspended (DWLS)
- Operating under the influence of drugs (OUID)
- Operating under the influence of liquor (OUIL)
- Operating under the influence of narcotics (OUIN)
- Operating while impaired (OWI)
- Operating While Visibly Impaired (OWVI)
- Operating with the presence of drugs (OWPD)
- Unlawful blood alcohol level (UBAL)—and more!
The penalties of operating while intoxicated are severe. Being convicted of any of the above could result in job loss, increased insurance premiums, financial hardship for families and individuals, and other painful aftereffects. Whether this is your first offense or your sixth offense, you are going to need skilled OWI lawyers to take up your cause, be your voice in court, and find a way to help you evade the harsh consequences of a drunk driving conviction.
Contact us to schedule your case review with our Oak Park DUI attorneys.